Best East coast USA CLA

It isn't the shipping...it is the quality of the work. Sherry Krauter at Golden touch in NY is recognized as one of the best in the USA, as is Don Goldberg at DAG Camera in Wisconsin. Others worthy of recognition I am familiar with include Gus Lazzari and Youxin Ye.

It isn't the shipping...it is the quality of the work. Sherry Krauter at Golden touch in NY is recognized as one of the best in the USA, as is Don Goldberg at DAG Camera in Wisconsin. Others worthy of recognition I am familiar with include Gus Lazzari and Youxin Ye.

+1 for Sherry. She has worked on a couple of my film M cameras; she is the only person I would allow to work on my lenses and film M cameras (for the M240, it would be Leica NJ).

I do not know what DAG and others charge for their services, but I thought Sherry's costs were well within reason.

Sherry is located about an hour from NYC so if you are close by to her, you could take your M to her and pick it up when it's ready, saving the cost of shipping and insurance.

• 2 weeks later...
Y? Never.

He ruined enough Ms. Thank you very much.

Direct personal experience or hearsay? He ruined one of your Ms?? Testimonial from actual experience, including his work one of my own Leica bodies, has been nothing but glowing.

Defend your statement with first-hand evidence. Thank you very much.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...