Leica C Images - Post Them Here

Advertisement (gone after registration)

This operating theatre is incredible - it is on a plane. Part of the Orbis flying eye hospital on a converted MD10 aircraft which I had the opportunity to visit recently. The plane travels to third world countries restoring preventable blindness. The surgeon's "binoculars" above the patent's head incorporate a 3D camera for transmitting images for education in the 46 seat lecture theatre in the plane.

The little "C" took this environment in its stride - of course.

Wow!

Exodus from Studland.

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• Like 6

The Missing Dog...

• Like 3

What was the problem?

condensation on the sensor  i was in a very cold cruise cabin went outside where it was really hot and . . . condensation formed on the sensor... totally my fault....i am being charged a very fair 60USD to fix-- but the wait is killing me.... i have my Q (and love it) but i miss my C

• Like 1

Advertisement (gone after registration)

i just had 2 images that i shot on the C printed and enlarged to 16" x 20" for my living room. . . i truly think they could go to 24" x 36"... what an amazing little camera 

i do like the image clarity from my full frame Q but. . .the C tempts me to sell the Q and use the proceeds to put down payment on a boat-- am i crazy?

• Like 3

I agree about the power of the C. In fact, that is partly the reason that I abandoned my exploration of trying some film camera work (see another thread).  When one has such an excellent instrument for one's needs, playing with film would have been a nice project but the C and my V really give me all I want. For most circumstances, the C generally takes priority over my V.

The 'C' showing off its macro-mode this afternoon on some cherry blossom.

• Like 6

i just had 2 images that i shot on the C printed and enlarged to 16" x 20" for my living room. . . i truly think they could go to 24" x 36"... what an amazing little camera 

i do like the image clarity from my full frame Q but. . .the C tempts me to sell the Q and use the proceeds to put down payment on a boat-- am i crazy?

No, you're not crazy, I'm thinking of selling some digital Leica gear. The X-Vario and the X Typ 113. These both hardly had use. Next year I'll have to buy a car and I could use some extra cash. I prefer the litte C, so compact, great images, so much features and so on. My M8 is another story, it's the only digital M- mount camera I have and that's a keeper for as long as it lasts.

Best

A splash of white.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

FINALLY. . . my C was returned from Leica NJ..... i am trying to remember if there was a firmware upgrade.. the camera came back with all my settings wiped and showing firmware 1.0.... is this the most current (I did look and could not find any firmware downloads  https://us.leica-camera.com/Photography/Compact-Cameras/Leica-C/Downloads) am i missing  something?

Edited by prk60091