The winner is announced!! Vienna "One Challenge 2015"

andybarton

Advertisement (gone after registration)

As promised, herewith the details for the forthcoming Vienna One Challenge.

Just a note for anyone who is not familiar with the One Challenge, it is a weekend centred around a competition with very simple rules:

·         One camera body

·         One lens (one focal length if using a camera with a zoom)

·         One film (or 36 digital exposures – on a trust basis and NO deletions along the way!)

·         Two hours from taking the first shot

·         One best shot of the roll chosen for submission

·         One winner of the entry fee pot

Actually, it’s really about getting together in a different European city every year, meeting up with old friends and new ones, and generally having a jolly time. This is the twelfth one, so we must be doing something right!

If anyone has any queries, please ask!

I look forward to seeing everyone in a month's time :)

And, don't forget if you are coming, and want to join everyone for dinner (it's not obligatory!), then please add your name to this list 

BEFORE THE END OF SEPTEMBER

Thanks

150917 Vienna One Challenge - Instructions.pdf

• Like 11

You can stay up all night if you want to, but...

:)

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

I am sure that the download includes reference to the night challenge too.

Edit: Yes, bottom of second page

One Night Challenge

This year, as in previous years, it has also been decided to add a “Night Challenge”. The rules will be identical, but this one is just for fun, without a cash prize. This will take place, starting from the restaurant, with everyone welcome.

• Like 1

Don't forget the night challenge! Same rules but the start/end times need clarified since I understand it was to include at least one sunrise.

I thought the night challenge started when the restaurant ran out of beer!

Cheers, Tom

• Like 3

Don't forget the night challenge! Same rules but the start/end times need clarified since I understand it was to include at least one sunrise.

If you're going to use a sunrise photo I think it should be in the rules that you must stay out all night until then, no going back to the hotel and waking up early!

• Like 3

Anyone fancy meeting up in Vienna, either Thursday, or Friday night; or better still both, for some liquid refreshment and maybe a bite to eat? If so any suggestions as to where?

We leave this coming Friday, as I've never been to the Ockober Fest in Munich and then we plan on a couple of night in Salzburg (always did like The Sound of Music) and a couple in Graz. 

Looking forward to catching up with everyone on, or before the 17th.

Cheers, Tom

I'll be in Vienna for Thursday evening but I'm not sure what time since I'll be a passenger in Robert's car but if we make it for a reasonable time then, Yes!  Will let you know how we're doing by text or voice as we approach and hopefully we'll be in time for a nosh and natter.  (Is your phone number the same as it was in Copenhagen? Mine's unchanged.)  Friday sounds like a good idea too but I don't know Vienna so I can't suggest anywhere I'm afraid.

Pete.

I'll be in Vienna for Thursday evening but I'm not sure what time since I'll be a passenger in Robert's car but if we make it for a reasonable time then, Yes!  Will let you know how we're doing by text or voice as we approach and hopefully we'll be in time for a nosh and natter.  (Is your phone number the same as it was in Copenhagen? Mine's unchanged.)  Friday sounds like a good idea too but I don't know Vienna so I can't suggest anywhere I'm afraid.

Pete.

Yeah, same number Pete .... I have yours.

Cheers, Tom

• Like 1