The winner is announced!! Vienna "One Challenge 2015"

andybarton

Thought it was before my time, it looks like there were also 3 earlier dates...

"For those new to the One Challenge, previous destinations have been

London 2004
Amsterdam 2005
Paris 2006
..."

Previous Challenges lost in the mists of time, but...

Berlin - 13/10/07
Krakow - 11/10/08
Valletta - 17/10/09
Venice - 16/10/10
Palermo - 15/10/11
Copenhagen - 13/10/12
Wetzlar - 12/10/13
Istanbul - 11/10/14

Yesterday we have booked our hotel and are going to stay at "Kunsthotel - Der Wilhelmshof" nearby the Prater. Arrival will be on Oct. 14th. If anyone is interested to join us, you may contact the hotel directly mentioning "Leica One Challenge Vienna" to get a individualized offer.

Dagmar and myself have never been to Vienna before and are looking forward to see you all again in Austria!

@Andy: We (Dagmar, Ingrid, Lothar, Carsten) would like to join the dinner as well! 

Take care,

Carsten

• Like 2

Thought it was before my time, it looks like there were also 3 earlier dates...

"For those new to the One Challenge, previous destinations have been

London 2004

Amsterdam 2005

Paris 2006

..."

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Hotel booked! Have chosen the same hotel as Dan and Ritsuko from Thursday until Monday. - Starlight Suiten Hotel Am Heumarkt

Andy, please put us down for 2.5 for dinner, if no one objects to having a youngster there. Tabatha will be 6 the day after the challenge, and is excited as she's "never been to a Leica birthday party before!"

Edited by DigitalHeMan
  • Like 4

Hotel booked! Have chosen the same hotel as Dan and Ritsuko from Thursday until Monday. - Starlight Suiten Hotel Am Heumarkt

Andy, please put us down for 2.5 for dinner, if no one objects to having a youngster there. Tabatha will be 6 the day after the challenge, and is excited as she's "never been to a Leica birthday party before!"

Everyone is more than welcome, no age limits, lower or upper !!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Yesterday we have booked our hotel and are going to stay at "Kunsthotel - Der Wilhelmshof" nearby the Prater. Arrival will be on Oct. 14th. If anyone is interested to join us, you may contact the hotel directly mentioning "Leica One Challenge Vienna" to get a individualized offer.

Dagmar and myself have never been to Vienna before and are looking forward to see you all again in Austria!

@Andy: We (Dagmar, Ingrid, Lothar, Carsten) would like to join the dinner as well! 

Take care,

Carsten

We (Marilyn and I) are booked in the same hotel for Fri 16th, Sat 17th and Suday 18th.

Looking forward to meeting up again with everyone.

(Just to re-confirm earlier post, yes please Andy, dinner for two.)

• Like 2

We have also booked the Starlight Suiten Hotel Am Heumarkt, same as Simon, Dan and Ritsuko. In on the 15th and checking out on the 18th.

Looking forward to seeing everyone in Vienna.

Cheers, Tom

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...