Leica User weekend Trier+Luxembourg 6&7 September

Trier/Luxembourg 6./7. September 2014  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Trier/Luxembourg 6./7. September 2014

For those of you that would like to shoot some nice looking people, we have arrranged a catwalk session on saturday :-)

http://www.trier-info.de/english/trier-today-details?eventId=6610&terminId=134460

With long shopping evening until 10:00 p.m. on Saturday, September 6.

The Moselle center will become a fashion center.

From September 5 to 6, a new edition of the “Trier Fashion Days” will be held with great promotional prices and presentations.

Discover creative and original fashion & accessoires

John

Edited by satijntje
  • Like 1

More Action in Trier on Saturday:

The Viez Festival is a street party of a very special kind and will be celebrated under the sycamores on Cathedral Square in Trier, adjacent to the Main Market. The topic of the day is, of course, the local national drink, Viez (apple wine), served in many different flavors. Delicious “side dishes” such as Dippelappes (potato casserole) and Teerdisch (sauerkraut casserole) will also be served.

Street singers and bards, the Thomm Miners Band and the Oploo Music Orchestra from Holland will provide solid entertainment. The Trier Night Watchman will then accompany all the guests with humor on their way home in the late evening. There will also be a special edition of the Viezporz (porcelain Viez mug) just for the festival on September 6.

John

• Like 1

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Hi all,

the meeting is over and I could participate partly in Trier and also in Luxembourg.

I met some very nice people and had lots of interesting conversations.

I am really looking forward to meet again!

All the best and have an excellent trip home from Luxembourg,

Jörg

• Like 2

We would like to thank all 22 participants that came to the meeting.

Without you, this event would have been very boring!

Thanks to the travelers that came from very far: Marko from Finland, Pete and Robert from the UK, Yip and Lorenz

from Holland/Belgium and all others from Bavaria, Cologne, and Frankfurt/Marburg area.

Also thanks to the locals from the Trier/Luxembourg area that provided us with information.

Thanks to Franz and Jip who shared with us some very exotic gear!

Next year we will repeat this event.

David and John

Edited by satijntje
  • Like 3

David and John,

Thank you very much for organising such an interesting and pleasant Leica forum meeting! It was wonderful to meet so many welcoming forum members and thank you all for speaking such good English. Thank you also for arranging such excellent weather!:D

Robert and I had an interesting drive back to the UK although the car's battery caused a few more problems but the planned overnight stay in Montmartre was very pleasant.

I will post some pictures in the picture thread in a little while when I've sorted through them.

Pete.

• Like 1

David and John

Thank you for organising such an interesting meeting and to everyone for being such good company.

It was great to see the sights and visit new places.

I think everyone had a great time !!

The pictures so far look great and I'll look forward to positing some of my own shortly.

Thanks again and Best Regards

• Like 1