The day I met my Vario

XVarior

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Little more than a month ago, during my visit to LA, I went to the Leica Store Los Angeles to see the store many photographers talk about, also to discover the Leica X Vario. when I got there, I immediately understood why that store was so loved by those who have visited it. it's an extraordinary visual and emotional experience. I also understood why Leica has called the X Vario a Mini M, simply because it felt like one. I loved that tank feeling of it in my hands... but wait, that was not everything. Mr. Tom Smith from Leica US Akademie came to me to ask if I could join him in his coming Leica X Vario Discovery event planned to take place next day! I came back, and had a blast using and shooting with a Leica for the first time in my life. i did it all in B&W, all manual and i was amazed buy the result! here it is... Hope you'll enjoy it.

PS: That's the day during which I became a happy Leica Owner

Here's a link to the album. Hope you'll like it.

Leica Store Los Angeles - a set on Flickr

Edited by XVarior
  • Like 7

Rodrigue -

Congratulations on your first Leica and welcome to the Forum. I'm glad you had the opportunity to meet Tom - He's a delightful man. I look forward to seeing your images posted in the photo section.

Rodrigue -

Congratulations on your first Leica and welcome to the Forum. I'm glad you had the opportunity to meet Tom - He's a delightful man. I look forward to seeing your images posted in the photo section.

Thank you so much. My images are already posted, still more to come...have a look :-)

Fingers loops!?

7213.jpg

Leica Part Nos. 14646 14647 & 14648. Note that the grip shown is for the Leica M. The finger loops are the same ones as supplied for the X Vario, although few have been supplied to dealers yet, I believe.

Edited by wda
simpler picture from Leica site

Advertisement (gone after registration)

7213.jpg

Leica Part Nos. 14646 14647 & 14648. Note that the grip shown is for the Leica M. The finger loops are the same ones as supplied for the X Vario, although few have been supplied to dealers yet, I believe.

Oh so is is called fingers loops... Mmmm thus happens to new Leica Owners like me... Thanks for the info.

I'll show you mine as soon as I mange to resize a picture I too of it so you can see my setup :-)

I didn't see anyone of these yet.