Collecting Leicas

ogrove

Advertisement (gone after registration)

For the last 55 years I have collected Leica /Leitz Cameras and everything connected with ,In the last week brought a estate collection site unseen, but all German , Less than the price of a M9 Digital with Lens .In the collection 25 Leica Cameras from Leica1 nearly every screw mount camera ,including 4 Leica 111g:s , one new unused in box + M3:s and m2 s only couple of Leica flex , 44 Leica Lenses 21mm thru to 400mm ,and nearly every accessory listed in Leica accessory guide .There were 14 Rollieflex Cameras and every accessory made for Rollie .The other 100 plus cameras were Zeiss Ikon and Voigtlander plus lenses and accessories Any way never sold a camera ever and wont be starting now, all will go in the museum and the Leica's will join the other 300+already there . This was a great collection and even beats the time went to see a old camera turned out to be a box brownie but came home with the Camera and 1935 RR with 28k miles on the cloak Any other collectors have stories how they collected their cameras ?

You better don´t tell your adress round here. Somebody might blackmail you ...

But it sounds like a pretty dood lottery-win. The reward for your 55 LEITZ/ LEICA-years.

Congratulation!

My stuff has been bought from dealers, from fleamarkets over the years and E-Pay lately.

Have to tell my son how to deal with all the stuff before it gets too late.

Best

GEORG