Exclusive Scoop: Newest Leica “M” System Camera Announced

seezee

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Breaking news about the revolutionary Leica MT

From the article:

When we began hearing rumors about a Leica project code-named Chronos in late September last year, we assigned a small team of reporters to dig deeper. After we obtained internal Leica company documents confirming not only the development of a new camera, but also detailing the groundbreaking new feature associated with it, we reached out to Leica product manager Stefan Daniel, offering him a chance to go on record before we broke the story.

mt_back.png

What's that mysterious 7th button? Read the article to find out!

Edited by seezee
Add picture

Unfortunately, the idea didn't come to me until about 6 AM this morning, and I had other pressing business to attend to before I could turn my attention to the prank. BTW, it's 17:22 in my time zone.

Advertisement (gone after registration)

The prank might be even more funny if there was an article to go with the picture. There appears to be a link in the first post, but it's not a valid URL.

Not sure what happened there, but the article is here: Exclusive Scoop: Newest Leica “M” System Camera Announced | Mercury Photo Bureau | Rangefinder Photography :(

• Like 1

Unfortunately, the idea didn't come to me until about 6 AM this morning, and I had other pressing business to attend to before I could turn my attention to the prank. BTW, it's 17:22 in my time zone.

At least in Europe, the joke has to be played before midday (12 PM), otherwise you're the fool ;) isn't that the same in the US?

At least in Europe, the joke has to be played before midday (12 PM), otherwise you're the fool ;) isn't that the same in the US?

No, I don't think we have that rule here. Or I've forgotten; it's been a long time since I was in primary school. Anyone else in N. America want to chime in on this?