Old lenses on the Monochrom. POST EXAMPLES HERE!

JeffoJeffo

Monochrom & Leitz Summar 5cm f2 (1938 model).

Fairly acceptable for a 74 year old lens, shot at f2 & ISO800.

The weather's really lousy today so I'm staying indoors and harassing Ronaldo, my other 2 cats are hiding from me.....

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

100% crop

• Like 14

Telyt-V 280 version iii. @ 5.6

• Like 10

Monochrom with my 84 year old Elmar 50 mm f/3,5 (1928 model).

Shot in very low light. I'll try a shot in the morning with some sunlight...

100% crop

Edited by michali
  • Like 4

Interesting Jaap - do you have a photo of this telephoto setup assembled online?

Sure :)

• Like 10

The structure of the forum, I fear. Lens threads go into the lens forum.

Yeah—but this is not a lens thread. It's a camera-and-lens thread. That's the problem with structures like this. The L-Camera Forum has way too many sub-categories in the first place. There should be only four or five, not several dozen ... say, one for forum-related stuff and news, one for technical discussions, one for non-technical discussions, and one for pictures. Period.

I would be great if the author of a new thread was presented with a menu of several (many) category options where one or several could be ticked, and the post wouldn't upload before at least one category was ticked. This way, one post could belong to more than one category, and readers could filter after their favourite categories as desired. If in unfiltered mode, all posts would appear, regardless of category.

• Like 2

The L-Camera Forum has way too many sub-categories in the first place. There should be only four or five, not several dozen ... say, one for forum-related stuff and news, one for technical discussions, one for non-technical discussions, and one for pictures. Period.

Yes please. Four or five divisions is more than enough. My breakdown would be Barnack's Bar, Leica M, Non-M, Photos.

I would be great if the author of a new thread was presented with a menu of several (many) category options where one or several could be ticked, and the post wouldn't upload before at least one category was ticked. This way, one post could belong to more than one category, and readers could filter after their favourite categories as desired. If in unfiltered mode, all posts would appear, regardless of category.

No thanks. Sounds nerdy.

I am traveling this week and just noticed that this new thread.

I am no problem what admin will say or do....since it's here. I will post shots using old lenses on Monochrom.

The new Monochrom does offers film like result. It's rather fun to try old lenses on them. Especially the cine lenses. Now, we can see how these high resolution, low contrast cine lenses perfroms on Monochrom. I am building a library to use all my cines on Monochrom. It will be fun~~~~will start to post some when back this weekend.

Thank you for watching and sharing from every one.

Wish all have a wonderful weekend.

Happy Shooting...

Jeff

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1