One Challenge DAY voting

andybarton

Advertisement (gone after registration)

I have now received all of the entries for the Copenhagen One Challenge (except from one member who has been holed up in a hotel room in Texas with the flu, or some other lame excuse - so, we all wish Ravi well!)

There are 30 entries this year - the largest pool ever, so many thanks to everyone who attended and submitted and made this a really great Challenge.

As in previous years, please vote for your favourite THREE shots and please reference them along the following lines to make it easy for those of us who are adding up the scores to do so.

Number 99 - Peach - 3 points

Number 78 - Apple - 2 points

Number 97 - Banana - 1 point

Votes for fewer than three shots will NOT be counted.

Please vote in this thread.

The photographs are presented in random order, with mine in the middle somewhere...

Good luck to all 30 of us and don't forget that there's 3100Kr riding in this :)

VOTING IS OPEN UNTIL MIDNIGHT GMT ON 16/11

Edited by andybarton
  • Like 11

1 Guards

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

2 Saluting the Sky

3 Copenhagen Couple

4 Woof

5 Picnic

6 Who's the photographer here?

7 Android conversion

8 Marathon Man

9 Tender moment

10 2 for 50

Edited by andybarton

11 Caller ID

12 New man, H & M Man

13 Mercado

14 The cyclist

15 Danish silversmith

16 Point of view

17 Walking out of history

18 LOLO-AQIC-I8AQ-B4IP

19 Reflections of Copenhagen

20 Oscar

Edited by andybarton

21Horse and Children

22 Free/Gratis Meditation

23 MegaphonicJam

24 On the move

25 New arrivals

26 I bike CPH

27 Zoom

28 Istedgade

29 The bicycle lovers

30 Inside the Kaffe cafe

Edited by andybarton
  • Like 1

I have now received all of the entries for the Copenhagen One Challenge (except from one member who has been holed up in a hotel room in Texas with the flu, or some other lame excuse - so, we all wish Ravi well!)

There are 30 entries this year - the largest pool ever, so many thanks to everyone who attended and submitted and made this a really great Challenge.

As in previous years, please vote for your favourite THREE shots and please reference them along the following lines to make it easy for those of us who are adding up the scores to do so.

Number 99 - Peach - 3 points

Number 78 - Apple - 2 points

Number 97 - Banana - 1 point

Votes for fewer than three shots will NOT be counted.

Please vote in this thread.

The photographs are presented in random order, with mine in the middle somewhere...

Good luck to all 30 of us and don't forget that there's 3100Kr riding in this :)

I really like picture 16 , the reflection. At the risk of sounding stupid, it seems to have been shown/displayed upside down . This may have been intentional so as to make the point that things look very different from different angles , I don't know, it is very effective, but it's a different picture the other way up that would affect my vote ,

• Like 1

Advertisement (gone after registration)

All shots are presented here the way that the person wanted them to be presented. It is not for me to edit people's shots in any way, apart from to get them sized to comply with the forum rules and to remove all of the EXIF information.

• Like 5

I really like picture 16 , the reflection. At the risk of sounding stupid, it seems to have been shown/displayed upside down . This may have been intentional so as to make the point that things look very different from different angles , I don't know, it is very effective, but it's a different picture the other way up that would affect my vote ,

In that case ,

Pic 16. 3 points

Pic. 2. 2 points

Pic 27. 1 point,

. Good luck to all

• Like 1

14 - Cyclist - 3 pt

5 - Picnic - 2 pt

7 - Android 1 pt

It wasn't an easy choice. None of the photos really grabbed me. I like the "Android" but somehow it looks posed to me (though I'm quite prepared to believe it wasn't, and maybe it doesn't matter anyway). I almost gave the point to "Woof" instead but to me it's spoilt by too much contrast and not enough depth of field.

• Like 1

Guest Alexander Unruhe

28 Istedgade - 3

3 Copenhagen Couple - 2

14 The cyclist - 1

Many of the pictures have nothing to tell, you don't understand what it's all about, some even seem to be out of focus.

• Like 2