Copenhagen: FINAL CALL

andybarton

How do you guys do it? I'll be lucky if I could book a couple of weeks in advance. No idea if I will make Copenhagen. I have Vietnam and China on my list, and of course a return to Napoli to recover what I 'left' behind. ;)

Then there is Southern India too.

All dreams of course, but what else is there in life? I enjoy what actually happens at the time so will wait and see. Just finished my book on Venice (2010 Challenge). Will send it to Blurb in a day or two. The trouble with these trips, they create soooo much work to be completed. :D

I have to book these things in advance so that I know what am doing and can try to arrange work commitments around them. I can never take a couple of weeks off at short notice as my diary would be full if I left it too late.

Andy your are totally right.

In Venice I had booked months before and I succeed because the date was existing. Malta and Palermo I failed because when the date came near I noticed there will be no time...I will book Copenhagen very soon, but I don't know by now whether it will be the train or a airplane.