"Do you know this building?" Game Thread

kokoshawnuff

Sorry, Michael. None of the persons shown are French or lived in France, never, and the building isn't in France, either, even if it's not that far from France.

And yes, Michael, now you say it: there is a startling similarity. However, it's not him.

• Like 1

The secret key (thanks for that construction picture): https://image.slidesharecdn.com/ar-150926173535-lva1-app6891/95/ar-hannes-meyer-second-director-of-bauhaus-4-638.jpg?cb=1443289325

Architect: Hannes Meyer

Children's Cooperative Housing, Mümliswil, Switzerland.

But I have no idea who the "owner" would be since it was a co-operative project.

The secret key (thanks for that construction picture): https://image.slidesharecdn.com/ar-150926173535-lva1-app6891/95/ar-hannes-meyer-second-director-of-bauhaus-4-638.jpg?cb=1443289325

Architect: Hannes Meyer

Children's Cooperative Housing, Mümliswil, Switzerland.

But I have no idea who the "owner" would be since it was a co-operative project.

This is indeed the children's housing in Mümliswil. Please show us the next mystery building.

The project was a foundation by Bernhard and Pauline Jaeggi and privately financed by the couple. Bernhard Jaeggi was the founder of the Siedelungsgenossenschaft Freidorf in Muttenz near Basel, the other significant project by Hannes Meyer in Switzerland.

The person I identified as "owner" is Bernhard Jaeggi.

Hah! Caught myself away from home and my regular archives, but let's try this structure. The more specific the better, since there is a broad name, a particular part of the whole, at left, and the architect of the particular part.

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

Thanks, next question is about the location, name and architects of the towers with glass facades?

(btw this time "my city" is not a clue...)

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!