Name this car....

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Correct ;)

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

1951 Morris Oxford MO 

… exhibited at the recent Peterborough Classic & Vintage Vehicle Show, 4 September.  Trafficators are not original. 

Your turn again.

dunk 

Edited by dkCambridgeshire

I'll pass, away from home, just using my iPhone.. I also see a Vauxhall with the panoramic w/screen...

How's the printer?

My Epson R3000 was working fine but then two more of the Fotospeed ink flow cartridges generated 'not recognised' messages - so Fotospeed supplied 2 more replacement chips which remedied the anomaly. However, three channels then stopped flowing - probably 'user error' caused by incorrect / too late/ hasty refilling after air had been introduced 'air' into the system. The head has been cleaned again via 1) printer maintenance head clean and 2) overnight (twice) using a bed of iso propyl alcohol soaked J-cloth under the head. Next remedy to try is sucking out all the suspected bubbly ink from the affected channels and then refilling. The printer was bought s/h and had not been used for maybe 3 years. If it does not respond to ink replacement then it will be 'ditched' and i'll buy a new model. I've learnt that s/h printers can be false economy if previously seldom used or laid-up. Far better to buy new and use regularly. 

dunk

Yes I agree, most printers last longer when used regularly, one of the problems I have found is when Apple bring in a new OSX older printer drivers are discarded therefore rendering a good printer obsolete..

That's another problem because my 2009 24" iMac is not Sierra compatible (I do not want to use the fudge solution) so may have to budget for a new iMac … in addition to a new printer if the R3000 anomaly cannot be remedied. 

dunk 

Here's another 'quickie' :)

Make, model, & type/variant please.

dunk 

That's another problem because my 2009 24" iMac is not Sierra compatible (I do not want to use the fudge solution) so may have to budget for a new iMac … in addition to a new printer if the R3000 anomaly cannot be remedied. 

dunk

Some 2009's will update, Apple are being greedy..

• Like 1

2 Door Austin A35

Can you please elaborate ;)

dunk

According to the show catalogue and the description on the window it's a 1961 A35 Countryman - not a van conversion - although many vans were converted - including James Hunt's budgie buggy ;)

As Manoleica is away, maybe someone might have another car picture to post? 

dunk

Ok -- Try This One

Ok -- Try This One

A Little Larger..

A bigger Clue  B)

attachicon.gif1961 Austin-A35-Countryman-whole-rslf.jpg

According to the show catalogue and the description on the window it's a 1961 A35 Countryman - not a van conversion - although many vans were converted - including James Hunt's budgie buggy ;)

I seem to recall a few years ago (?) his van was to be auctioned on behalf of the person that bought it from JH. From the photo, I wonder if it's been restored; never sure how good an idea that is with vehicles with prior famous owners..

attachicon.gif1961 Austin-A35-Countryman-whole-rslf.jpg

I seem to recall a few years ago (?) his van was to be auctioned on behalf of the person that bought it from JH. From the photo, I wonder if it's been restored; never sure how good an idea that is with vehicles with prior famous owners..

If you're referring to my photo in the previous 'Name this Car' … it is not JH's former van. 

dunk 

Well as nobody seems to have an interest:- Here's the Original

Never seen that car before. I assume it was a show special rather than a production car, as it does not seem to have a luggage compartment lid in the front. That assumes it is rear engined. 

Wilson

Never seen that car before. I assume it was a show special rather than a production car, as it does not seem to have a luggage compartment lid in the front. That assumes it is rear engined. 

Wilson

It was shown at a couple of Motor Shows,, I think it was more a concept.. Rear Engined.. Regards, L

• Like 1