Here is the current list of Leica and photography weblinks. Ming Thein, Steve Huff and Pedro Ferreira had the opportunity to take a closer look at the new Leica products. In addition, Jesse Freeman grants an insight into his camera bag, David Powell presents his latest achievement of the Tokyo Camera Fair and Matthias Frei reports about the last Leica event on May 10th. Finally we have an amazing slow-motion video and we take a look at the night sky. Enjoy!
Test & Reviews.
- Ming Thein was allowed to test the new Leica APO-Summicron-M take 50/2 ASPH and provides a review on his website. He shares some image samples and a comparison between the APO-Summicron and Zeiss ZM 2/50 Planar.
- Steve Huff has studied his Leica X2 in detail and describes his experiences in this review.
- Leica Blog – In an interesting video the fashion photographer Pedro Ferreira explains why the Leica M9 is his first choice and how the new Leica APO-Summicron-M 50 mm f/2 ASPH. lens performs on it.
Blogs & Portfolio
- Jesse Freeman shows an insight in his photo bag.
- David Powell visited the Tokyo Camea Fair and got a wonderful Leica M6-J.
- Eric Kim has interviewed the photographer Brian Sparks as part of his street photography workshop in Stockholm.
- Matthias Frei wrote a short summary about the Leica event on May 10th.
- PetaPixel presents a a stunning slow-motion-video from the world of extreme sports.
- ShutterSalt shows ten great shots from the night sky and a how-to video.
- DigitalRevTV – In the usual exhilaration Kai Wong presents us 50 tips for photographers with a lot of humor.
- Leica M6 Platin Edition
- Leica M4
- Leica Noctilux-M Lenses
- Leica Tri-Elmar-M Lenses
- Leica Summilux-M Lenses