Current Leica Links (April 27, 2012)
Here is the current list of Leica and photography weblinks. Today we have two older Leica M9 reviews for you. In the new Leica Gallery on Schloss Arenberg in Salzburg old meets new. PetaPixel shows some breathtaking underwater portraits and in a video-portrait Leica and Magnum imagines the photographer Constantine Manos. Finally Matt Stuart shows us insights into his work as a street photographer. Enjoy!
Test & Reviews
- Zlatko Batistich presents an exciting Review of the Leica M9 with 35mm f/1.4 Summilux.
- Otto Schulze shows a Leica M9 report out of the perspective of a wedding photographer.
Blogs & Portfolios
- Leica created in collaboration with Magnum a wonderful video portrait of the photographer Constantine Manos.
- On his website Richard May, who co-founded the magazine “Pixelsurgeon”, shows some amazing pictures which he has taken with his Leica M9.
- Bert Meyer is thrilled to travel and to capture special moments with his camera. His permanent companion is the Leica M8, Elmar-M 24mm and the Summicron-M 50mm.
- Matt Stuart is a passionated street photographer and shares some insights into his work with some picture examples.
- Salzburg – in the historic ambience of Schloss Arenberg opened a second location of the Leica Gallery last week.
- Daily Inspirations – The enthusiastic photographer Adji takes us behind the scenes of a theater in Jakatar and shows interesting images he taken with the Leica M6 and Summilux 50mm.
- PetaPixel presents some stunning underwater portraits.