21mm Lux w. M240

sillbeers15

I've removed these greatly oversized images. Forum rules could not be clearer: No image larger than 1024 pixels on the larger side, and no files larger than 300 KB. You are most welcome to continue posting images, but only if they conform with Forum rules. Stuart Nordheimer

Edited by stuny

very nice ..... but it would be helpful if you stuck to the forum maximum image size (1024x1024 pixels and 615kb) ...... not all of us have fast internet connections :rolleyes:

merry xmas and a happy new year

OK. Will remember to do so the next time.

very nice ..... but it would be helpful if you stuck to the forum maximum image size (1024x1024 pixels and 615kb) ...... not all of us have fast internet connections :rolleyes:

merry xmas and a happy new year

615kb? The forum rules say 300kb. Has the rule changed?

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Fascinating thread.

Firstly, awesome images that deserve to be seen in full res.

Secondly, how did you hack the Forum!! You must tell me because I, too, have many images that are best viewed in full res :D :D :D

Seriously, I'm sure you didn't mean to break the rules, here. But it is a real eye opener into how the forum would be clearly enhanced if higher res images could be posted. I would encourage the Andreas to seriously consider this. I'm sure that many people would even agree to pay to play on this level. I would.

To address the question regarding the current max size; forum members who pay the nominal fee for the premium membership are entitled to post images with a max 615 size.

These images popped up on my iMac very quickly with no problem. And as hard as people work on their images, many of them deserve to be viewed on a home computer rather than a smart phone or tablet. So it seems as though the impediment to increasing the file size might be server space and infrastructure improvements. These surely cost money; but I would love to understand what the membership fee would need to be increased to in order to achieve this enhancement.