Buying from Australia a good idea?

Paul986

Paul,

I live in Sydney and deal with Mainline a lot, for purchases and for arranging repairs. They are the importers and distributors for Cosina Voigtlander in Australia and other lines.

I have found them excellent in every instance and most reliable. Scott Vanthoff is the principal. You'll find him very friendly and helpful.

I have no financial connection with Mainline, except for spending a lot of money with them.

Peter

Paul,

I live in Sydney and deal with Mainline a lot, for purchases and for arranging repairs. They are the importers and distributors for Cosina Voigtlander in Australia and other lines.

I have found them excellent in every instance and most reliable. Scott Vanthoff is the principal. You'll find him very friendly and helpful.

I have no financial connection with Mainline, except for spending a lot of money with them.

Peter

What Peter said! I've had much the same experience. Including the spending...

...Mike

This is a fine and long established firm. I have dealt with them for more than three decades,

originally buying two Linhof cameras and lenses from them and lately smaller things for Leica

cameras, such as Artist & Artisan straps. You would be perfectly safe to proceed with your

contemplated purchase....have fun!

Advertisement (gone after registration)

I live in Sydney and regularly buy from Mainline.

They are an extremely reputable company and I have excellent dealings with them both in-store and by phone. They are also the Australian distributors of B+W, Voigtlander, etc.

They give excellent advice and stand by their products both new and second hand.

Scott is indeed a good guy!

I too have no financial connection with them except to give them money for their products.

Buy with confidence :)

• Like 1