Two fine gentlemen - products for my M240.........

sharookh

Advertisement (gone after registration)

I had the distinct pleasure of dealing with two fine gentleman recently, in purchasing an R-M adapter for my M240 to receive a R 35-70 f/4 vario lens, also recently purchased, along with a classic Noctilux 1.0 ver III. Mr George Ohara and of course the Leica dealer, Ken Hansen.

Both gentlemen were impeccable in their dealings and of tremendous integrity. If they said the product was mint, it was as good as new. Ken, of course is known to one and all and I see why he enjoys the highest respect amongst Leica aficionados!! George Ohara, a gentleman of Japanese decent and Buddhist beliefs brings his zen like philosophy to his business. Simple, straight forward and honest.

Although I'm sure each and every one of us have our own stories of experiences we have had, I cannot praise these two gentlemen, higher.

Thanks Ken and George!!

(Btw - this is not an advertisement. Just an acknowledgement of service, superbly rendered)