Meeting in Ipswich - February 2013

valerio

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Hello everyone,

pragmatist and I decided to meet up next month for a shoot and drink in Ipswich. If anyone in Suffolk and beyond are interested in joining us, please post a reply in this thread stating what dates would be best for you. I think meeting during the weekend is the best option, but I'm open to any suggestion.

Looking forward to seeing many replies!

Valerio

• Like 1

Hello everyone,

pragmatist and I decided to meet up next month for a shoot and drink in Ipswich. If anyone in Suffolk and beyond are interested in joining us, please post a reply in this thread stating what dates would be best for you. I think meeting during the weekend is the best option, but I'm open to any suggestion.

Looking forward to seeing many replies!

Valerio

Yep just to second Valerio, this would be great as we are out on a limb in deepest darkest Suffolk. The more the merrier!! :)

Hi Guys,

I might be able to get along on the 9th. Do you have any plans on where to go?

Susie

Hi Susie,

I'm glad you can make it on the 9th. I moved recently to Ipswich, so I don't know the area too well. Matt suggested we go to the docks; it sounds like a nice place to go for pictures and some refreshment afterwards.

[...] Do you have any ideas?

Pete.

Hi Pete,

As I wrote to Susie, we'll see what Matt suggests.

Valerio

Edited by valerio

Hi Suzie & Pete,

That would be great if you could join us in Ipswich. It's a lovely place with some superb historical buildings. I am working on the 9th but may be able to wangle the day off. I will know for sure this Saturday so will reply back then.

Regards,

Matt

Hi Valerio,

Yes i am good for next Saturday but i will not be able to get to the town till around 11am. We just need a place to meet as i'm sure Susie and Pete will be down early.

Perhaps you could take them around the docks and i could meet you at the Question mark sculpture outside the University down by the waterfront?

Matt

Hi Matt,

that's excellent, I'm glad you can make it on Saturday. I'll arrange where to meet with Pete and Susie (and anyone else who will join us) and we can meet with you where you said around 11am. Though I don't know where that is yet, as I've never been to the docks before!...

Also, it's likely that a friend of mine from the UK large format photography forum will be joining us as well, since he's also a Leica enthusiast.

Val

... We just need a place to meet as i'm sure Susie and Pete will be down early. ...

I'm travelling up from Surrey so I would struggle to get there early. An 11 am meet would be fine for me.:)

I'll PM you all my phone number so if thers a problem we can make contact.

Pete.

An Ipswich meet would be good, have you agreed a location to meet at yet. I will need to negotiate who goes and who looks after kids(and dog) with the Mrs (Bagpuss) as she might want to go as well, especially as she has not had the chance to get out much recently - we live in Colchester so 11.00am on 9th February will be quite civilized for us :)

:)