NYC meet up?

iedei

Syed -- No luck on Sunday butI I found an MM that I will pick up when I go back home for Xmas. I hate to contribute to the demise of film but my Tri-X and HP5 days are numbered . Ph.

hope it works out, man! keep us up to date!

i would be lying if i would say i haven't found myself daydreaming about the MM since saturday.

Originally posted by WeinschelA

Unfortunately, I didn't see this until today. I'll have a more frequent look in the future as I am interested in such meets. If someone has a NYC list pls put me on it. Thanks.

I think we were going to try and put another one together after the holidays. I'll make sure to let you know once we have a date set.

Regards,

John

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hello Guys, I really would love to meet some NYC shooters, As I just booked a ticket today to NYC in March, I'll be in the USA Mostly Philly, and NYC from March 17th (also my birthday) till April 15th!

Please let's get together and have some coffee and show me around in NYC! haha

I'd be glad to hear from you guys. I'll be flying from The Netherlands, so if you want me to take something dutch with me, ask! No weed though... hahaha

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...