London meet

viramati

We've been to the Norfolk Arms before and it has several advantages:

and (6) Chilli Cool opposite it is a fascinating Szechuan restaurant. Unlike any London Chinese you've been too. As the name suggests they concentrate on the spicy dishes from Szechuan. Cheap and very plentiful portions.

Please count me in - but I'll be sloping off to watch the Interlagos GP which is on later :)

Hi Pete, thanks for making the arrangements. I've entered "Thanks" but if it's okay, Eileen would also like to be included. We would also like to join you for the stroll but I'll have to check on the times of the trains. I'm in China until next weekend but once back will check and confirm.

Cheers, Tom

• Like 1

Hi All - just noticed the thread - I also enjoyed the meeting in the summer - would love to join you again - I made a note of the 27th - I could also make the 26th of November - look forward to it - thanks, ernst.

Hi, Ernst, it will be nice to meet you again. Would you very kindly press the "Thanks" button on my original post so I can keep track of numbers please?:)

Thanks,

Pete.

Hi Nick - just noticed your Q regarding where to go before or after the meeting to take some pics - I have noticed on the map that north of KingsX there is a canal that goes all the way to camden ... I do not know this canal but it might be interesting to explore it - usually these canals have a tow-path where its quite easy to walk along? Ernst.